400 Craig Street
FIBER ARTS MARKET
Electric City Barn
Free to Attend
All things fiber arts: sewing, printing/painting on fabric, weaving, felting, handmade fiber materials, and more!
- Downstairs: Fiber Arts Vendors
- $15.00 Vendor Fee for ABI/ECB Members (contact McCauley for discount code)
- $25.00 Vendor Fee for non-members
- Submit application & payment here!
- We will review your business and reach out to double check that it is Fiber Arts related.
- Upstairs: Limited Seat 1 Hour Paid Classes
- 2 Classes at 10AM
- 1PM-2PM: 2 Workshops Offered at the same time.
- WORKSHOP DETAILS: 1PM-2PM: Join ECB Member and artist Pauline Saunders of Evadneyline for a small workshop setting in making custom denim jewelry
- WORKSHOP DETAILS: 1PM-2PM: Join Albany Chapter of the American Sewing Guild for a small workshop setting in making framed fabric collages.
- 5 Seats available per class
- $10.00 tickets (click here for descriptions and to purchase tickets)
Parking: Free and unlimited street parking is available on streets surround ECB, please read all signage. The parking lot across the street is available as well, please park facing Craig Street or Emmett Street first and do not block the driveway at all. Parking lots next to ECB are for the apartment tenants only and parking violators are at risk of being towed.
Funding for this project was made possible in part by a grant from the Schenectady County Legislature through its County Initiative Program.