Welcome to the Electric City Barn Wood Shop!
Here you will find information about equipment, safety protocols, training sessions, classes, and more!
Keyholder(s): Mike & Rick
ASK MIKE: Check the calendar here.
ASK THE KEYHOLDERS: Professional Assistance sessions do not require registration, free, and open to non-members & members. Check our social media prior to coming to ECB to make sure the event was not cancelled. The sessions will run unless specifically cancelled.
Safety Protocols: Please come prepared with closed toe shoes, and if you have long hair, a hair tie!
Safety Trainings: Sign Up Today
All trainings have limited space and pre-registration is required.
Safety Training will be $5.00 and that amount will go towards your next membership payment (or a day pass). If you pay and do not show up to the training, you will forfeit the $5.00 and it will be considered an individual contribution to ECB/AB.
The following is a general list of tools and equipment we have in our Wood Shop:
- Sawstop 10″ Cabinet Saw
- Gladiator 6’x2′ Workbench
- BobsCNC KL744 with CNC Table
- Router Tooling and Bits
- Wen 6″ Jointer
- Dewalt 13″ Planer
- Assorted Drill and Router Bits
- Assorted Drivers
- Dewalt 12″ Sliding Double Bevel Miter Saw
- Milescraft portable drill press jig
- Biscuit Joiner
- 3/8″ Corded Drill
- 1/4″ Trim Router
- 1/2″ Router
- Assorted Hand Tools and Saws
- Bosch 3/8″ Cordless Drill
- Bosch Cordless Impact Driver
- 5″ Corded DeWalt Random Orbital Sander
- Oscillating Multi Tool
- Hand Plane
- Miter Box
- 5 Gal Shop Vac
- 18 Ga Pneumatic Brad Nailer
- 16 Ga Pneumatic Finish Nailer
- Pneumatic Stapler
- 6 Gal Pancake Compresser
- Delta 46-460 Lathe and stand
- Lathe Tools
- Central Machinery Dust collector
- Central Machinery 14″ Woodworking Bandsaw
- Rockwell Model 14 Bandsaw
- Delta Freestanding Drill Press
- 6″x48″ Belt and 9″ Disc Sander
- Router Table
- F and Bar Clamps
- Bar Clamps
- Levels and Straightedges
- Handcarving tools
- Air Filtration System
- Small Table Vise
If you have specific questions about our facilities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org